RREHOA BOD 7/23/2018 Meeting Minutes
Attendees: Amy Okubo, Jen Bartlett, David Silverstein, Mark Turner, Julie Orbanosky
- Amy called the meeting to order.
- Julie reviewed budget and the possibility of lowering HOA dues. We have a surplus in the budget for unexpected expenses as well as a CD with enough money to resurface Moonstone Ct when the time comes.
- We discussed how much we should reduce fees. We determined some surplus is good for unexpected expenses.
- A motion was made by David Silverstein and then seconded by Jen Bartlett to reduce annual fees to $300. Motion passed unanimously. The proposed budget for the coming year, which reflects the decreased dues, was finalized for presentation at the annual meeting.
- We discussed what should go into the Notice of Meeting packets; the budget, the agenda and the proxy.
- We discussed the picnic and who would cater and what supplies we needed.