Rainbow Ridge Estates HOA Board of Directors 4/10/16 Meeting Minutes
Attendees: Amy Okubo, President; Julie Orbanosky, Treasurer; Sharon Ogez, Secretary; Mark Turner, Director of Grounds; David Silverstein, Director (attended via call in)
- Minutes from 1/11/16 HOA BOD meeting reviewed and Amy will post on website.
- Mark recommended that TNT add herbicide to park maintenance regiment. He will also get a bid from them to add topsoil and power rake the lawn. Sharon will contact Jeremy Pater to provide HOA BOD with recommendations and bid for planting new trees in the park.
- Julie will have the HOA financial data realigned with the annual calendar by our next BOD meeting. Two owners have not paid their HOA dues; Julie has just sent out third letter, adding late
- Amy agreed to send out a letter to all HOA members regarding barking dog complaints and requirements to obtain ARC approval for landscape changes. Too many owners have bypassed the ARC approval process, so consequences should be clearly detailed in the letter.
- David will continue to research potential surveillance cameras in
- Next HOA BOD meeting will be on Sunday, 7/10/16 at 5:00. Back-up date 4/11. Another HOA BOD meeting scheduled for Sunday, 8/7/16 at 5:00. Back-up date 8/8. Annual HOA meeting/picnic scheduled for Saturday, 9/10/16 with rain-date of 9/11/16.
Julie motioned to adjourn the meeting; Sharon seconded. All agreed. Meeting adjourned.